Saturday, December 16, 2006

MY INSTRUCTIONS WERE VERY EXPLICIT - PART 2

I was in a one piece rubber suit suspended in a rubber sleep sack, hooded & blind with a gas mask over an inflatable gag and an electro plug in my asshole. My cock was locked in a CB2000 chastity, I had no idea where I was and had only known the guy in control of me for a few weeks, and then only through the net. What was in store for me? I could only guess. Just what I had wanted!

The electro plug continued to stimulate me in my rubber cocoon, frustrating me by not being able to move or do anything about my predicament, my mind started to imagine looking at myself. What a sight I must be for any horny master.

I became aware of straps or ropes being fastened to what I assume were rings down the side of the sleep sack. Gradually I was secured to a frame or something, restricting my movement almost completely. I felt the front zip of the sack open, my rubber cod piece pulled off and my cock pulled out. Moments later the CB2000 was unlocked and removed, quickly followed by my cock getting raging hard! At last I was going to get some relief, something that had been denied me remotely by Master Simon for 5 days now. My cock was being lubed then I felt a sensation of a catheter being inserted and a ring being forced over the head of my cock. Next my balls where yanked down and a clamp fixed around them. My lower back was unzipped and pads stuck onto my buttocks and the small box slipped in there at the club removed and I was then zipped up again. I now knew what was happening, I was being set up for a more intensive electro session, confirmed as I felt the tit zips opened and clamps fitted.

I became aware of familiar smell of poppers, faint at first but soon increasing to a heavy and continuous dose from something like an aroma soaked cotton ball placed in my gas mask tube. My body gently relaxed under the influence of the poppers just as the electrodes started to torment my cock, balls, ass and tits. The stimulus made my whole body jolt as the electrical pulse passed up and down my body. The intensity increased several times to the point where I was screaming for mercy into my gag but to no avail, there was no let up. The poppers came again giving some slight relief as fought against my restraints trying to get away from this amazing sensation. When would it end? I was now regretting agreeing not to use a stop word, but that didn’t prevent me begging through my gag and gas mask. I concluded that either no one could understand me, or worse, I had been left alone to suffer!

The electro torture continued far beyond what I thought my limit was. I began to understand now what it really felt like to be under the control of a master, something I particularly wanted. I continued to struggle and was now sweating heavily causing the rubber in contact with every part of my skin slip and slide over my body very sensually. I realized that there would be no let up until Master Simon decided, and I was no longer able to influence my future. I cant imagine how long this went on for, but for the first time in my quite considerable experience of SM, I completely accepted the power of my master over me and began to take pleasure from what I presumed was his enjoyment in my suffering.

Eventually, the program was changed and the intensity reduced to a level that normally would be quite intense, but after what I had endured was very horny. At the same time my position was altered so I was suspended on my front at an angle of about 30 degrees to horizontal. I felt my gas mask hood being unzipped, the removed. The gag was deflated and the second hood removed. I should have become aware of my surroundings for the first time, but the sweat inside my inner hood was running into my eyes. I heard Master Simon ask ‘Enjoying your holiday boy?”. “Er, Yes Si..” was all I got out before his rock hard cock was thrust into my mouth. Still high on poppers I was again treated to his almost perfect rhythm of fucking my face, allowing me to catch my breath between thrusts, but more I expect to do with him taking pleasure from this orifice of mine. I felt my ass being unzipped, the plug was pulled out and quickly replaced by another hard cock which started pumping in time to the one in my throat. Was this to be my future, restrained, being spit roasted and electro tortured in an unknown dungeon? I hoped so!.

I was wondering where the third guy was when I felt the electrodes on my cock being removed and it was sucked into a willing mouth. The experience was unbelievable being allowed gratification while being used for the pleasure of two others while restrained. I am not sure who came first, but I must have shot half a pint of cum down the throat of the guy on my cock.

I was exhausted, and just like every other time I had cum, I now wanted out of my restraints and rubber cocoon, but before I was able to ask for release, the hood and gag were re-fitted and I realized that I was to be staying like this for a while to come. The tit clamps were removed, I was zipped up front and back again, then rolled over so I was now suspended on my back. “time for your drink boy” I heard a voice say as I liquid was fed through the gag into my mouth. It tasted ok, I think it must have been an isotonic drink, just what I needed right now. The liquid kept coming, forcing me to drink. I had been fed like this before so knew I could stop the flow by pressing my tong into the hole in the gag to allow me breath and digest my food. Eventually the drink was all gone, and I lay there alone with only my thoughts. I was in a new mind set of a compliant creature committed only to my masters pleasure, I was relaxed and content being exactly where I wanted to be at this point in my life, and despite the uncomfortable conditions I was being held in and soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke several times during the night, wriggled to try to release myself and called out to anyone within ear shot for release. All to no avail, I was held securely and if there was anyone nearby, they were ignoring me. This was the first time I had been kept all night in a rubber sleep sack, I say kept as I didn’t fell like I got much rest, let alone sleep. Sleep I must have though, since at some time I was awoken by a bolt of electro stimulation in my balls and buttocks from the electrodes still in place. Nothing like the experience from last night, but I was fully awake in no time and again being frustrated by my predicament when I heard Master Simon’s voice again. “your first lesson is to learn not to complain, so the sooner you learn to shut up the better”

I was lifted back to the vertical, the gas mask hood re-fitted and almost immediately the poppers were back. As they took affect, I felt the electrodes being applied to my still stiff cock and pierced tits again and then the plug re-inserted into my ass hole. I so wanted to keep silent, but the distress of the stimulation from the electrodes soon had me screaming in agony. “didn’t you hear me boy” Master Simon shouted “you will be silent”. With this I felt the business end of a whip strike my buttocks bringing me to my senses immediately. Some how I had to control my reaction, so I bit hard on the gag and suck in the calming vapors from the poppers and tried desperately to obey. This was the hardest thing I could remember, accepting the continuous suffering from the electro torture and the sharp pain from the whip each time it struck. I realized that the sooner I obeyed master’s order to suffer in silence, the sooner I would be spared this anguish, so concentrated on controlling myself.

The suffering went on and on, but gradually the throbbing of the electro stimulation becoming more acceptable, and the sting from the whip was almost pleasurable coming randomly over my ass, back, legs and chest. I could sense my screams had subsided to grunts and whimpers, which if I could control them enough, perhaps master would not be able to hear me through the gag, hoods and gas mask. There was still no let up from my treatment, but I was determined not to fail this first test, and called on every bit of self control to overcome this ordeal, eventually resulting in being spared the whip, then my electro control box being turned down and ultimately off. I was turning into a willing recipient of my masters sadistic actions and despite the soreness was enjoying every minute. I was left hanging for some while longer before I heard Master Simons voice “that’s better boy, you should remember this lesson, as I will not tolerate any relapse”.

I must have been in my rubber suit for about 15 hours by now, and over 12 of them in this sleep sack bondage and 2 or 3 hours subjected to electro torment. Fortunately Master Simon had decided to allow me some relief for now as he had lots of plans for later. I was lowered until I my feet took my weight, the electrodes and plug were removed, restraints loosened, gas mask, gag hood removed and the long rear zip opened. I was helped out of the sack, weak from my ordeal and allowed to sit on chair. I stayed there for some while taking in my surroundings through the pepper pot eyes of my hood. As I had expected I was in a dark dungeon, with a number of mirrors on walls and the ceiling, a huge range of implements stored around the perimeter and a daunting amount of equipment around and about.

I was helped from the chair, still shaky on my feet after all the poppers and the confinement of the sack and lead to a large bathroom. “you have one hour to have a piss, douche out your ass hole, clean yourself and that suit up and get back into your rubber ready for its next outing”. My collar was unlocked and the guy left, locking the door from the outside behind him.

I slipped the hood part of my suit off and sat down on the toilet while my eyes adjusted to the relatively bright light. I had a piss while I contemplated how I should do this. I decided that I would relax in bath, then could wash out my rubber suit in the luke warm water once I had finished. While the bath was running I undressed and noticed a web cam in the corner of the room and a big sign on the wall ‘Don’t try to cum, your cock belongs to me…Master Simon’. I got into the bath and after relaxing for a while, washed myself and shaved all over. I cleaned out my rubber suit and hung it up to drip dry while I brushed my teeth. I douched out my arse, then went back and dried the suit with a towel. I found some latex polish and talc and prepared the suit as instructed, and put it back on. Once again put on my 20 hole DMs and collar. I glanced in the mirror thinking, you sexy thing, admiring myself and noticing my cock hardening under the rubber. The door opened, a hand reached in and attached a lead and I was pulled out of the door.

I was taken back to the dungeon and told to sit on a rimming stool. The guy with me went over to a shelf and got down a leather doggie hood, then proceeded to put it on me. Next the mitts were pushed on requiring me to make a fist before they could be pulled on completely and locked. I was encouraged to put my arms out straight in front so the arm binders could be laced on meaning I could no longer bend my elbows. I was moved off the stool and pushed down onto all fours, then my ass zip was undone and the tail inserted. Lastly the guy brought over a pair of special Bermuda shorts, complete with knee pads and cock and ball sheath. With some difficultly they were worked over my boots, up my thighs and over my tail. They were well lubed inside, but it was still struggle to get my cock and balls into the sheath. I quickly realized how special these shorts were as it was now all but impossible to straighten my legs now. The guy fiddled around with something in a pouch on the belt of the shorts before declaring “that’s it boy, your ready to meet your master”

No comments: