Saturday, December 16, 2006

MY INSTRUCTIONS WERE VERY EXPLICIT - PART 1

My instructions were very explicit, I was to be at an SM club by 10pm and wait to be collected by a master by the name of Simon. I was to be in rubber and after an evening amusing him and his friends at the club, would be leaving with him.

I had been chatting with my Master Simon on the internet for about 3 months and as the time for me to submit to him approached, I felt I had already given my sole over to him by revealing my feelings and deepest desires. My first act of submission had been to have my nipples, septum and tongue pierced to match my PA. My routine outside of work was changed to concentrate on physical improvement and mental preparation our meeting. I was put on a high protein, low fat diet, had a vigorous exercise routine set and of course my sexual relief restricted. I was instructed to install web cams in each room in my flat so Master Simon could observe me via my computer when ever he wanted.

The Friday evening came, and after arriving home from work tidied up my flat and prepared myself for my 2 weeks holiday. Master Simon told me to pack my leather jeans, chaps and shirt in a black leather ruck sack. I would not need anything else.

I showered, douched my arse and shaved my entire body. I took a look in the mirror and thought to myself that although I was in pretty good shape at the outset, after 10 weeks under the instruction Master Simon, my body form was now fantastic. Before leaving the bathroom, and with some difficulty, I worked my semi hard cock into the CB2000 I had been ordered to wear. A cold shiver came over me as I picked up the first padlock my new master had sent me, but after only a moment clicked it shut. That was it, if I didn’t go through with this now, I would have to get the tool box out to release myself.

My rubber suit was laid out on the bed, shinning from the work I had put in earlier and ready lubricated to take my smooth form. The suit had a full length rear zip, cock hole & cod piece, attached gloves, socks and an integral hood with mouth, nose holes and pepper pot eyes. I slipped into the thick rubber suit stopping short of pulling the hood over my head. I took the plug, specially bought for the occasion, lubed it up and gently worked it into my arse. The master had specified the plug, which was bigger than I would have chosen for being in place for what I expected to be a long time, but those were his orders.

I was on the final lap of my preparations as I laced up my 20 hole DMs, put on my black hooded top, black nylon over trousers and leather jacket. This concealed enough of my rubber covered figure for the journey by bus to the club. That was it, I was ready. I took £10 for the bus and entry into the club, my front door key, ruck sack with my leather gear in and I left for my fait. My mind was racing as to what I was just about to experience.

I arrived at the club, took off my over cloths and checked them with my bag, mentioning to the guys on the desk that I was planning to leave with my master so he should expect someone else to collect my gear. To my surprise, the guy asked “are you Joe?”, “yes” I said, he replied “Simon is already here waiting. Have fun boy”. I pulled the hood over my head, fitted the collar and locked it shut then went in. It was just about 10:00pm and the place wasn’t that busy, so I bought a bottle of water with the change I had left as my mouth was dry with the expectation of what was to come.

I wandered away from the bar towards the darker area where I had been told to wait for Master Simon. I had been told not to look straight at any of the guys there, but fortunately I was the only guy in full rubber with red laced DMs and a studded, locked collar so was confident that Simon would spot me straight away. I found the corner that had been described behind three oil drums, and stood facing the wall with feet apart, head bowed and hands crossed at the wrists behind my back ready to be cuffed. I suppose I stood like that for about ten minutes when a guy approached, reached round and grabbed my chastity encased cock at the same time as sticking two leather clad fingers in my mouth and pulling my head back and pressing his body against mine. “Your being here tells me that you are ready to submit to me”. It was Master Simon.


He spun me around, shoved me into the corner and before I knew what had happened felt hand cuffs being locked onto my wrists. He whispered in my ear, “Simon says suck my cock“ and pushed me down onto my knees. He unzipped his leather jeans and pulled out his semi hard cock. I opened my mouth and took the business end of his 8 inches and started to work at hardening him up. I smelled poppers held under my nose, took a couple of deep breathes then as they took effect his now hard cock deep was making its way into my throat. This was great, I was in full rubber, hands cuffed behind my back with my new master’s cock being forced down my throat in the corner of an SM club. He stated forcing his cock deeper by rocking me and forth with both hands around my head. The rhythm gave just enough time between thrusts for me to catch a breath and every few minutes he slowed and more poppers were fed too me. This carried on for what seemed like ages, It felt fabulous with the rhythm being just perfect, then I felt his cock harden and his cum pumped out straight into my stomach. He held his cock down my throat just long enough for me to realize he was in control now, then he slowly pulled out allowing me to breath again.

I stayed on my knees for a few minutes while my master put his magnificent cock away, then realized he had attached a lead to my collar. He helped me to my feet and leads me across to an alcove where he sat next to two other guys in full leather. “Get down and lick my boots boy” was his instruction, “Yes Sir” and I immediately dropped to my knees to comply. They were gleaming DMs, but I licked furiously to please Master. I could hear the three guys asking Simon about me. “This is a new one that I have just got, want to help me break him in?”. “Yeah” came two replies, “I suppose we had better get started then”. With that one of the guys took the lead from Simon and pulled my hooded face into his crouch. I was lifted off my knees by the other guy and but bent over and legs spread. My mouth being introduced to Gary’s cock as my arse zip was being undone. I got a good dose of poppers as my plug was pulled out and replaced by Bills cock. I was to be spit roasted, and after a good 10 minutes of huffing and puffing from these two guys, they came within less than a minute of each other. Gary made me lick his cock clean while bill replaced my plug. It felt different, not quite as big and harder than the rubber plug I had been wearing. I felt a small box being slid up my back inside my rubber suit just before I was zipped up. As I realized what this was, I felt a slight tingle that confirmed it was an electro plug!

Almost simultaneously, another rubber hood was being forced over my head, this time with no eyes and a gag. I soon realized that it was an inflatable gag as it filled my mouth, but was relieved to discover it had a breathing tube through the middle. The tingle in my arse intensified all of a sudden to a deep throb and I my senses dulled as I got a good whiff of poppers and was forced to my knees again.

I couldn’t believe it, here I was, a rubber slave in an SM club, cuffed, blind, gagged and plugged, having sucked two cock to climax and taken another guys cum up my arse and being played with by three guys that I didn’t know. Fantastic!

I was turned around, now with my back to the bench I had last seen Simon sitting on and a pair of legs wrapped around me. I felt the zippers over my tits being opened and my recently pierced tits were pulled out one of these guys started working on them. Another dose of poppers, the intensity on the electro plug increased as I writhed around between a powerful set of thighs with my cock now trying to burst out of its CB2000 enclosure. I was screaming into the gag with a feeling of near utopia unable to escape and subjected to successive amounts of poppers, absolute bliss.

What seemed like an age, but was probably about 15 minutes, the poppers wore off, the electro gently declined ad the tit work stopped. I was pushed down, still on my knees but bent over now as I realized I was to be used as a foot stool. There I stayed for a while longer when suddenly it was time to leave. I felt a hand reach into the top of my right boot where my bag check token was, then I was pulled up to a standing position by my lead. Two of the guys took me by the arms and frog marched me off. Suddenly the music got quieter as we moved out into the lobby, then I felt the cool air around my rubber form as I was taken out of the door. This was quite welcome as I had been sweating a lot over the last hour or so. They had taken me out of the fire exit, although I had no idea of knowing at the time with my hoods in place, then was bundled face down onto the floor of what I assume was a van. The cuffs were removed my arms were guided into some sleeves as I realized this was a rubber sleep sack. I was zipped in without delay and felt yet another hood being pulled over my head and zipped at the back. The noise from my breathing became the most significant sound I could hear as I realized the last hood had a gas mask attached. I was rolled over onto my back and felt some straps being applied. With three layers of rubber encasing my head now, I didn’t hear the engine start, but just felt the movement as the van pulled away.

What had I done? I had been taken from a relatively public place and was on my way to an unknown fate. How did I feel? Well strangely I felt warm, safe and secure with only my imagination to keep me company. After a while I could tell that the van was now out of town and on a motorway. I had lost all sense of time or direction long ago and was unable to do anything except wait with my senses severely restricted. The only distraction I had was my electro plug which had been set on random soon after I had been put in the sleep sack.

Eventually the van stopped and I felt the straps that had held me secure for the journey loosen, and I was pulled out horizontally onto a board which I assume was mounted on a trolley. My captors wheeled me away and I felt the warmth of what would be my prison for the foreseeable future. I was attached to a winch as I felt myself being smoothly lifted until I was suspended still in my sleep sack. There I was left, with no idea where I was or if anyone was still with me.

No comments: