Monday, December 11, 2006

KNEELING FOR DAD

One night, when I got home late from a party it happened. I was 18 at that time and did not have any sexual experience at all. I had been dating some girls, but it had never really been to my satisfaction and had never slept with anyone of them.

My Dad is in his forties and still very attractive. He is in the army and a very straight guy. I had been attracted to him for a long time, but had never dreamed to imagine what happened that night.

I had been out and returned home sometime well after midnight. I left my car in front of the house and silently opened the door. I did not want to wake anyone up, so I also took off my shoes. The house was dark and silent. I took my coat of and flung it over a chair. Suddenly a noise broke through the silence and from the kitchen I saw the dim light of the fridge. 'Someone of the family was in the kitchen and getting himself a midnight treat' I thought.

Whoever it was must have heard me, in spite of my attempts to be silent. So I went to the kitchen to see who it was. By the time I reached the door, the light was gone and I could only see the outline of someone standing in front of the fridge. Through the darkness we were staring at each other.

Neither of us said a word. All I could hear was the person breathing. It was odd, because normally we would have greeted each other or said something else, but we just stared at each other.

I walked closer until I was standing right in front of him. Now I could see, that it was my Dad. We were looking straight into each other’s eyes. He was only wearing his boxers and I could make out a bulge in them. His muscular torso shone in the light that came from the street and there were little drops of sweat all over him. He saw that I was looking at him and that my cock was getting hard in my jeans, too. He was breathing heavier.

I knew that I had interrupted him doing something. Everything was silent around us.

Then slowly, he placed his hand on my shoulder. I felt him pushing me down. I gave way and slowly went to my knees. My face felt the heat of his body. The smell of his sweat reached my nose and got straight to my head.

I breathed heavily against his chest and felt my own cock throbbing in my pants. Finally I was on my knees, with his boxers right in front of me. I took a deep breath. The smell of his sex was in the air. I looked up at him and saw that he was watching me. His right hand was still on my shoulder. His left was now caressing my cheek and slowly moved to my chin. He inserted his thumb into my mouth and opened my mouth wider.

"Pull 'em down", he whispered. Although I could barely hear him I knew it was a command. I lifted my hands grabbed his boxers on both sides. In the dim light that found its way from the streetlights through the window my Dads eyes got a little spark in them. I looked him right into the eyes when I pulled his boxers down to his ankles. I moved my face closer to him and suddenly felt his cockhead brushing the right side of my mouth.

With one hand, my dad was still holding my chin, with the other he touched the back of my head and forced me onto his crotch. I took a deep breath when I my nose was in his pubic hair and inhaled the smell of his sex, sweat and semen. Then he pulled me back and looked down at me again. The expression on his face was serious. Almost a little grim and full of pure, raw lust. His mouth was open a little and I could hear him breathe heavily.

His prick was incredible. Nine inches at least, straight, thick and clean. His cock was uncut and his foreskin was revealing a perfect mushroom head, covered with pre-cum.

The only light in the kitchen came from outside. We were two male figures in the dark. Father and son. One kneeling in front of the other with the dick in his face. Through the dark we were still looking at each other. Fixed on the other one’s eyes. Continue reading here...

No comments: