Monday, December 11, 2006

HELPING MY ROOMMATE WITH HIS SHOES & SWEATY SOX

"Hey Jay, I'll be right back," Chris stated as he walked out the door.

I wasted no time as I would only have a few seconds. Chris had just went to go put a letter in the mailbox. I raced into his bedroom searching for his size 12 white Nike shox running shoes. There they were under a pile of his dirty clothes. Just as I thought they were still loosely tied so he could just step into them with a slight tug. I pulled the knots out leaving them untied and threw the sweaty socks that were almost under his bed right beside them after I took a long hard sniff.

I knew Chris had not done laundry in while. I wondered how many pairs of clean socks he had left, if any. I peeped out the window and saw he was returning back from the mailbox. I had only seconds left. I opened his sock drawer and saw a single pair of clean socks inside. I quickly stuffed them in my pocket and returned back to the living room in front of the television.

I knew that shortly Chris would still go out for his morning run even if his left hand was in a cast, broke in two places. It would not stop him. He was what I would refer to as a super athlete. He was about 5'11 and 215lbs of solid muscle. His shoulders were broad, chest was smooth, and stomach rippled. He had honey brown eyes and short golden brown hair that was just long enough to make you want to run your fingers through it. In fact, had his eyes been blue, he would have passed for Nick Lachey's twin brother.

The front door opened and Chris kicked off sandals by the door that we both took turns wearing to the mailbox. In fact, I couldn't remember if they were mine or his but the fact that his feet was in them often made me almost get hard when I wore them to the mailbox.

Chris went to his bedroom and I could hear him open his dresser drawer. I hoped he would not recall his last pair of clean socks. I waited nervously to be questioned if I had borrowed any of his socks, which was not uncommon. Little did he know that often I borrowed his sweaty worn dirty socks while he was not home to indulge in some of my own fantasies. So many of his dirty worn out socks had been over my cock and against my nose.

You may be wondering why I would go untie his shoes. I knew with a cast on his hand, he would have to ask me to tie his shoes if he couldn't just slip them on. I had helped him with so many little things that we all take for granted since he had broken his hand. Sure enough he came out of his room wearing the dirty socks I had tossed near the shoes, with the shoes in his hand. He sat down beside me and I could feel my cock stiffen as he raised his foot up. I could see a dirty footprint on the bottom of his sock. With little trouble he raised the tongue of the left Nike shoe and slipped his foot inside the well worn sneaker. "Need a little help there tying your shoes?" I asked as I grabbed the other shoe off the floor. I wanted to be the one who slid the shoe on his other foot just so I could have a good excuse to put my hands on the right socked foot!

"Yeah, if you don't mind," he replied as lifted his feet and placed them on my lap. My cock was so hard I couldn't have stood up for anything, nor did I want to. I wished that I could stay right there forever with his feet in my lap. I could smell his sweaty worn sock. I wanted to lick his socked foot. I wanted him to force his socked foot in my face. I wanted him to make me taste every bit of sweat and smell of his mighty feet. I wanted him to fuck my brains out while he gagged me with his sweaty socks. But most of all, I wanted to CUM so badly. Continue reading here...

No comments: