Saturday, November 25, 2006

SOLD BY MY DAD

My bedroom light was suddenly turned on. The bright light shone into my eyes. Annoyed, I woke up. The clock showed that it was still midnight. I was surprised to see two men in my bedroom. One was my father. But the other one was unfamiliar to me. Yet, he seemed to be my dad's friend because he was also a Chinese. Realizing that I was not alone, I quickly grabbed my blanket to cover my private parts. I indeed slept in nude. My father's friend had spotted my cock, but he pretended that he did not notice it.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked, yawning. My hand swept the sweat beads on my chest. The air condition was quite humid. It accidentally stimulated my nipples, making them hard and pointy. Having two men staring at my blanket-covered body was far from pleasant. "Dad, who is he?" I asked, pointing at the other Chinese man.

Before my dad could say anything, his friend hurriedly spoke first. "I'm Awie, your dad's friend," that man replied, signaling my dad to shut up. That man seemed a few years younger than my dad was. I reckoned that Awie was in his early 40. There were some wrinkles on his face. Awie was actually quite handsome. Those wrinkles could not erase the tell-tale signs that he was such a hunk years before; the short-cropped hair of his added to his sexiness as a man. For a moment, I was lost in my thought about him. I was not gay, but I sure envied his physical features for a man of his age.

"My son is 21 years old now," my dad said to Awie. "As you can see, he's quite handsome. His body was proportional, quite sexy. I'm sure you'll like him a lot. He'll be such a hot fuck toy." My dad did not seem to care for my confusion. But I could see that there was something he hid from me. "So how is it? Can I sell my son to cover my gambling debt to you?"

Upon hearing the word 'sell', I sat upright on the bed. The blanket almost uncovered my lower naked body. "Dad! What did you mean? You sold me? To him?" My face went white. "Dad, you can't do this to me! I'm your son!"

Awie flashed me a lewd grin. "You dad sold me to pay for his gambling debt. He knew how much I like sexy stud like you. Oh, I'm gonna fuck your ass and give you so much pleasure." While saying that, Awie unbuttoned his shirt. Turning to my dad, he said, "I accept your payment. You have no more debt to me. Once I finish fucking your son, he's officially mine." One by one, the buttons were undone, revealing his torso. Fleshy chest mounds, comprising muscle and fat, peeped from behind his open shirt. "Don't be scared, I'm gonna make you feel so good. Your dad told me that you're not queer. But believe me, after I fuck you, you're gonna be one." The shirt fell onto the ground, exposing his bare torso. For a guy of his age, Awie's upper body was amazingly sexy. He must have worked out a lot, and ate a lot, too.

I stared at him with horrible look as he fumbled with his trousers, fearing for my own safety. Instinctively, I tried to run, but as I stepped my feet on the floor, Awie called upon his bodyguards. Then, out of no where, two hefty muscular native Indonesian men appeared. In no time, I was subdued. Each held my hand, immobilizing me. As I struggled, my towel slid off my body. To Awie's perverted pleasure, I found myself helplessly naked. Four adult men fixed their eyes on my limp uncut cock. My face reddened like an apple.

"Nice body," Awie commented, unsnapping the trousers button. An unzipping sound followed. The trousers was shucked off and dropped to the floor with a clinking sound. "Like my package, huh?" he asked, shamelessly displaying his briefs. A big bulge was formed behind the tight white briefs. "My cock is quite big, you know. I'm gonna screw you and make you beg for my cock. Yeah, I'm gonna molest you, rape you, and make you mine." The briefs were also shucked off. A long thick cut cock sprung out, throbbing excitedly. "Meet my cock," he added, stroking his own hardness.

"No! Don't rape me. I'm not a homo," I pleaded with him, struggling in vain. The more I struggled, the tighter the bodyguards held my hands. Turning to my dad, I begged him to save me. "Dad, I'm your son. Please don't let him do that to me. Save me, dad. Dad!" But to my disappointment, my dad turned a deaf ear to me. "Let me go! Ah!" Those muscular bodyguards brought me to Awie. Locking my arms with their biceps, they held me as their captive. For the first time, I saw another man's cock with my own eyes. Awie's looked quite big. I winced as I imagined how painful it would feel when he stuck that monstrous cock in me. --> continue reading here

No comments: