Saturday, November 25, 2006

GREG's NEW PET 1 + 2

Greg and I had become pretty good friends over the past few months. I first met him at the gym one time when I needed a spotter, and we gradually became workout partners and would hang out together every once in awhile. Greg was an all-american, lean, muscular 26 y.o. guy with a 5'10" frame, close cropped brownish- red hair and a confidant reassuring smile that could melt ice. I, Ken, was slightly shorter than Greg at about 5'9. We had hit it off because both of us were laid back and had a mutual interest in working out. We both were extremely masculine guys, and he didn't have any idea that I had any interest in him or any guys in general. Simply put, we were just good pals. Little did I know just how much our friendship would affect the rest of my life.

One day at the gym we were both going through an extremely intense workout. Both of us were maxing out on our bench press and working our chest, biceps, and triceps into virtual exaust. As we were rapping up, Greg suggested we head to his place and grab something to eat and relax. We finished our workouts, and I followed him over to his place.

Greg threw some steaks on the grill, and we ate some serious protein. Being as hungry as we were, we didn't even worry about changing clothes or cleaning up. After finishing dinner, we started discussing plans for the weekend, and Greg mentioned he was planning on doing some fishing using his new rod and reel. Being a fan of fishing myself, I asked if I could see the new equipment, and he said it was in the closet and I should go check it out.

He and I walked over to the closet, and I opened the door. It was a large walk in closet, and looked pretty empty to me except for a box near the back wall. "It's in the box, go ahead and check it out." Greg instructed. I walked over to the box and suddenly I heard the door slam and pitch darkness surrounded me. I turned around and beat on the door, "OK Greg, ha ha ha, open up" I said jokingly. Silence. Suddenly, brightness engulfed my eyes and the door open up. It was so bright that my eyes took a few seconds to focus. When I could finally see straight, I realized I was looking not at Greg, but at a white and blue Nike Crosstrainer that appeared to be the size of a large car. --> continue reading part 1 here

Greg's New Pet Part 2

No comments: