Saturday, November 25, 2006

MY BROTHER'S FEET 1 + 2

Growing up I took a liking to feet. I don't know why. I'd look at someone's feet and get squiggly inside. One day while at home, My brother was sitting above me on the couch and teasingly lowered his foot towards my face. I hadn't ever noticed his feet before, then it occured to me, my brother had feet! He was slightly younger than I, but as his foot lowered towards my face, I looked up to see an evil grin encompassing his face. As his bare toes touched my face I felt
submissive and somewhat exposed. Obviously He'd seen me and a gril I knew, as she had always placed her feet on me, and I loved it, Now, he was trying me, trying to see if he could get away with it. I wasn't moving and as he lowered his feet onto my face he smirked, but was
still somewhat cautious, as if I'd jump up and fight, but I didn't. As he owered his soles onto my face for the first time I felt myself relinquishing a power of some sort to my brother. He glanced down at me, still unsure of himself, between his toes and musta seen my eyes looking up at him between them and figured, that he was now getting the upper hand (foot) was seeming to enjoy himself.

As he rubbed his bare feet acros my face, he would look down at me to try and sense some sort of rebellion, but he had none. I laid there under his probing feet and realized my soon to be place in my house. I sniffed at his feet and smelled sweat and must and dirt. This soon began a new ritual in our house. When he would come home, and I would be there, I would try to at first put my self at a position to be used as a foot rest. --> continue reading part 1 here

My Brother Feet Part 2

No comments: