Sunday, February 11, 2007

USED

I had had some experience with another man, having been seduced by an older grad student while I was in college, but I had never really looked for man-to man sex since then, although the thought was always in the back of my mind.

When I ran into a link in a user group that promised hooking up with older men, I thought I would check it out, just for curiosity's sake. Just having turned 30, and being in between girlfriends, I was really horny, and was amazed at all the older men looking for guys my age. I answered a few of the ads, but nothing really came of them for a couple of months, then I got a response from a retired, 70 year old guy who really seemed interested in me.

He was looking for a small, smooth guy like me...he was a large, tall bear...6'4' and 280 pounds, and for some reason the thought of this big, older man putting his hands on me really turned me on. We set up a meeting.

He instructed me to wear only shorts, a t shirt and shoes with no socks. Driving over to the meeting place, I was almost breathless with anticipation. I pulled in to the parking lot where we were to meet and saw his truck...a big, 4 door dual pickup with dark tinted windows. I pulled up next to him and rolled down my window. He rolled his down, and I saw a big, grinning, bearded face. His hair and beard were salt and pepper, and he didn't look 70...but he did look very warm and friendly.

"Lock your truck up and get in with me", he rumbled, and, heart pounding, I did as he said. I went around and climbed up into the cab, we introduced ourselves, and he pulled out of the parking lot. My heart was pounding as I looked at him...this guy was BIG.

"How was your trip?” he asked, as he ran his big hand up my leg and under the leg of my shorts. "Good, no underwear," he said as I felt his fingers tickle my balls. "Get out of those clothes, man," he said with a grin, "and slide over here next to me."

"In broad daylight?" I gulped.

"Don't worry...nobody can see in these windows. Now get naked." I slipped off my shirt, shoes, and shorts and scooted over next to him, and his hand was immediately playing with my cock and balls. He spread my legs and worked his hand down under my ass, rubbing and caressing my butt. He reached down and unzipped his jeans, working them down and pulling out the biggest cock I had ever see. It was at least 10 inches long and nearly as thick as my wrist. He put his head on the back of my neck and pulled my head into his lap. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and licked the head, which was big as a plum. He pushed my head down and I took the head into my mouth, tasting his precum. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was riding with a man I didn't know, bigger and much stronger than me, naked and going who knows where. I was afraid, but also incredibly turned on, and I began sucking this huge cock as if my life depended on it...because for all I knew, it did.

We were going down a country road...I couldn't see, but I could tell it was rougher than the highway we had been on...and I began to jerk his cock as I slid my lips up and down the shaft. He was rolling my balls between his fingers as I sucked, squeezing them lightly now and then. I could hear his breathing become deeper, and he began moving his hips as I sucked him. I could hear him pull onto a dirt road, and after a while, he stopped the truck and put it in park. Taking my head in his hands, he began fucking my mouth, pushing his cock deeper into my throat until I gagged, holding me onto his cock, then releasing me so that I could breathe. He reached down and began pumping his cock furiously, holding my head just above the tip, and with a growl that sounded like a bear, began shooting hot cum into my face. It was so hot...I had never experienced this in my life, and it was thrilling and scary and so damned sexy all at the same time.

"Suck it clean," he growled, and I opened my mouth and engulfed his still hard cock, sucking the hot, slimy cum off his cock, feeling the last spurts trickle out the end, swallowing every drop I could get. I was astonished at the amount, but I did my best to lick him as clean as I could. He released my head and began to zip up. I reached for my clothes, and he said, "NO...you are going to be naked for the rest of the weekend, so you can just forget about those clothes.”

I knew my experience had just started. And I couldn't wait for more.

No comments: