Sunday, February 11, 2007

BOUND, GAGGED & LEFT

This started one day after a mutual bondage friend told me about a guy that wanted to find new guys to try bondage equipment on. I asked what kind and my friend told me he did not know what this machine was, but they were usually high tech stuff and that usually you did not find out unless you agreed to let them try it on you. My curiosity got to me and I thought well why not so my friend said that this guy was okay and I could trust him. I agreed to a weekend session.

I arrived at the house as instructed went into the garage found a note instructing me on what to do. I took off my cloths and left my combat boots on as instructed, about that time the master came in and took over. I was put thru the usual positions with ropes, chains and irons and then I was instructed to stand on this mat with wires coming out of it he then put rigid steel irons on my ankles, so now I am standing spread eagle then there were 2 metal bars that were attached to the irons that had a steel box attached to it that swung up level with my crotch.

He then put my balls thru a small hole in the back of this box that was just big enough for one at a time and then my dick. Then he locked a metal bar across my balls so I could not pull out of the box. He then placed a metal ring around my balls and then attached a wire to it. Then he hooks a metal clip onto my PA piercing. And there was a clear glass top and I could see everything going on. Then he locked the box. Then he locked my wrists into the rigid cuffs that were attached to the side of this box. Then he attached wires to my nipple rings and then puts an inflatable ball gag in my mouth and a head harness with d ring in the top of it and locks it all on.

Then he puts a stainless steel anal probe up my ass with a wire coming from it and locks a belt from the bottom of the box up to the center of my lower back and then a metal band attached to that and went around my waist and attached to the front top of the box. So there is no way that I can possibly get out of this device before he lets me out. Now if the degree of difficulty for me was not bad enough already he hooks a cable to the ‘d’ ring in the head harness and raises my weight off of my heals so I am standing on my toes trying to make sure the switch in the mat stays closed.

Then after all of this was done he told me the rules. He told me to watch the level inside the box and make sure that the bubble stayed in the center of the marks or I would not like what happened next. He told me that every few minutes I would get a electrical shock to one of the places on my body where he hooked the wires to. He told me that I was not to move my feet or wrists, and if the bubble got out of the level the next shock would be worst than the last and the shocks would last longer each time and I would also get an extra shock in my dick each time.

On top of all of this, each time the box that all of the wires and the hose from the inflatable gag went to would make a beep sound my breath would be cut short and in about 45 seconds later I would get the shock. And then in about 10 seconds after the gag would deflate. I was left this way for almost 2 hours. Needless to say I though my dick was going to be cooked because I did move a few times.

No comments: