Tuesday, January 16, 2007

GETS HIS FILL

Let's just say I'm one of those punks who can't get enough. Cum, piss, ripe asshole, lotsa' bare cock, and other rough punks who wanna' TRY to satisfy me always get my 'nads in an uproar. I'm sittin' here right now, jackin' and fingerin' my hole ... remembering my hot fuckin' lunch break at the construction site last Monday.

My day started out the same as most others. I clocked in at work, tight holey jeans massaging my bare cock and raw hole. I never wear underwear to work. I even catch the straight guys checkin' out the seam in my 501s that dives deep in my asscrack, dividing my round butt mounds; and the front of my 501s, that makes my bulge look like a tasty hot dog - the kind you could put on a bun (or between some buns) and munch on for hours.

This day I was especially boned 'cause I didn't get any the weekend before. Some high school buds of mine dropped by to spend the weekend in my one-bedroom apartment, and I didn't get out for any dick or ass. Normally I would've sneaked out and gotten at least 1 or 2 bare cocks while I had company, but these fuckers kept me drunk as hell all weekend! Not that I minded. It was like high school. They bought the cheapest canned beer they could find, then we sat around and chugged. After we'd each chugged a six-pack, the fart games started ... seein' who could cut the ripest farts, longest hang-time, noisiest, etc. After we stopped fartin' (and opened the windows to air the place out), our minds drifted to piss. We all were feelin' the need. One of my buds said, "First guy who pussies out and breaks his seal buys the next case of beer." Needless to say, nobody got up from chuggin' to admit they were a bladder pussy. Soon I noticed everybody's crotch start to get soaked. I fuckin' loved the view, and got into the warm sensation as I let go of my pissload and soaked the front of my jeans. We got a kick out of it, and kept chuggin' til we all passed out. We woke up Sunday morning for round two, and kept going. I'm amazed I woke up Monday in time to get to the site ... but my asshole boss had tagged me for bein' late 3 times in the last month, and I couldn't afford to lose my job.

At any rate, somehow I muddled through Monday morning, my cock throbbin' the whole morning, feelin' the precum ooze when I bent over to saw some boards and got on eye level with the site full of men's crotches and tasty lookin' asses. It looked like everyone followed my lead and freeballed it today. Finally, the lunch whistle blew. I headed out toward the lunch truck and noticed this hot fucker leanin' up against the chainlink fence. He had a yellow Mohawk haircut that contrasted with his dark skin - just the kind of punk fuckpig look that really boils my cum. He looked like he'd been waiting for me, 'cause he saw me, winked, and disappeared down the alley beside the construction site. My tummy was rumbling for some lunch, but my cock took over, and led me down the alley behind this Mohawked punk.

I didn't realize I was followin' the punk so close, until he stopped and I ran right into him, my hard cock bangin' against his tight butt. He turned around. "Easy there fucker, there'll be time for that. Get your ass across the street and under that garage door over there." For the first time, I noticed that there was a garage that opened onto the alley, attached to an abandoned house. The garage door was locked, but a board at the bottom had been pried off, enough for a man to crawl under.

I crawled under the door and immediately gagged. The fetid air stank from a combination of engine oil, mildew, gasoline ... and a few other smells that quickly stopped me from gaggin', and got my cock throbbin' again. My cock sprang to attention from the raunchy aroma of ass, pit sweat, piss and cum. I stood up in a space that was dark as night. As my night vision kicked in, I felt several pairs of hands fondling my ass and balls through the 501s. One hand reached up and pulled the string attached to a bare light bulb. The stark light revealed 6 of the hottest guys from the construction site, all buck naked and drippin' sweat. My Mohawked punk from the lunch truck slipped under the garage door, and quickly shucked his clothes. I was starin' at 7 hard cocks.

"My name's Shane," the punk said. "We all know you're Zeke, and we think it's about time you give it up from that punk ass you've been showin' off in those 501s. We all thought we were straight 'til a few weeks ago. I caught Juan here (he pointed toward a muscled latino guy with a mushroom headed cock) checkin' out your ass in those 501s. We met at lunch and found this garage, and did some exploring with each other, to see if our asses would turn each other on up close, like yours does in those jeans. Juan and I have been fuckin' each other's asses, and gobblin' each other's cum every workday for the last 3 weeks, then goin' home and playin' straight with our wives and families. The other five fuckers here (he gestured to a hot black man, a blond guy, a latino guy with a hot cock ring on his cock, a thin goateed guy with a black bush framing his cock and balls, and an older guy with a PA through the head of his dick) have joined us over the last few weeks, and we've all decided it was time you give us some of that ass. You ready Zeke?"

I could barely eke out a, "Hell yeah!" before the 7 of 'em ripped off my clothes, and the black guy squirted some lube in my crack, and started teasing my hole with the head of his cock. He plowed me for a good 10 minutes, and got me good and open, and ready for more. Shane was next. He wanted me on my back, so he could see my strawberry blond pubes while he fucked me, and the expression on my pig punk face as his bare cock filled my hole. I laid back, bare ass naked, on the filthy floor of the garage ... and groaned and grunted in pleasure as Shane's raw cock tore up my bare ass. The other 5 took their turns, each showin' me how much his straight cock had learned in the last few weeks with each other. After the last guy plugged my hole, I looked over at Shane's ass and realized how much I needed to tongue his ripe hole. I licked up and down his ripe crack, and then buried my tongue in his hole, lovin' the ripe salty taste of the soft skin inside his bunghole.

My raunchy asslickin' seemed to really drive the other guys wild. They gathered around, jerkin' their cocks as I sucked on Shane's ass. I knew they were getting' close, and didn't wanna' miss tastin' all those loads, so I reluctantly backed off Shane's ass into the middle of the hot circle of men. Each man shot his load on my face, soakin' my soul patch with sticky cum, and makin' me one happy punk pig. I wiped the cum from my face, and gulped down every drop of it. We all pulled our clothes back on, and barely beat the end of lunch whistle back to work.

Since then, I've met a couple of 'em in the garage each day at lunch. We're hopin' that garage doesn't get torn down, 'cause I sure get off on that straight punk cum, piss & ass, every chance I get.

No comments: