Saturday, January 20, 2007

DOG POUND

The building was hot and the crowd electric. I had gotten to the concert early so I could be up front when Pig Face started playing. I managed to edge my way around the nucleus of the mosh pit securing myself to the boards just right of center stage. Once they started the crowd swelled to mass proportions packing us in like sardines. As it grew hotter guys started shedding their shirts, myself included. It smelled like a fucking locker room gone crazy.

Soon I noticed that there was a shirtless guy behind me grinding his cock into my ass to the rhythm of the music. I could feel his sweaty chest on my equally sweaty back and his cock getting harder as we continued to grind against each other. I tried to turn around to get a look at him but instead got a face full of his ripe hairy pit. I inhaled deeply and my head began to swim in his man stink.

"Good Dog!" he shouted as he licked at the sweat on the back of my shaved head. He managed to get his hand down to my ass and that's when he found the hole in the ass of my jeans. He pushed his finger through and then another ripping the hole bigger. I couldn't believe no one was noticing, but then it was so packed you couldn't even smoke a cigarette without burning the person in front of you.

His finger found my sweaty hole and pushed against it, once, twice, and on the third he was in. After a few minutes of prodding he pulled his hand back up and then resumed grinding his cock against my ass. "Very nice", he said. I soon felt him in my jeans again, but this time it wasn't his finger. A couple of bumps against my wet hole with the head of his cock and I slid right down to his root.

"Fuck Yeah!" I yelled and reached out toward the band as they continued to play their hypnotic tunes. He ground his cock deeper into my ass, never skipping a beat, fucking me through a half a dozen songs. I soon felt him swell up even harder and with a couple more deep thrusts he lifted me right off the floor impaling me onto his cock. Then came the warm rush as he filled my ass with his colon-drenching load. He stayed hard in me through the last song, then sneakily tucked himself back into his jeans. The crowd started to disperse and I turned to see this tall handsome punk with a mohawk that rose high above his head.

We went to get one last beer at the bar and he told me his name was Ant. He then introduced me to his roommates. There were six of them altogether, punks Eddie, Damon, and Drub and skins Tim, Vin, and Zeph. They were the hottest group of skin and punk guys I'd ever seen. All hyped from spending the last hour in the pit, they started comparing battle wounds. Eddies black eye was voted the best. Then Ant said to me, "You should come back to the Dog Pound with us." and his mates eagerly agreed. "What's the Dog Pound?" I asked. "It's this old factory we're all squatting in" one of them replied. Then Zeph spoke up, "We call it the dog pound cuz were all dogs and we like to pound, you a dog?" I then grabbed his hand and directed it to the hole in my jeans. He fingered my pucker and some of Ants spooge leaked out. He brought his dripping finger up and stuck it in his mouth. "Dam! You are a dog! Ant is that you I taste dripping out of this mans hole?" "Yup" Ant replied. Then another one of the guys asked, "Did you fuck him right there on the floor?" "Yup" Ant replied again, this time with a evil sly grin. Then they all started evilly laughing and carrying on. We finished our beers and left. Outside, the guys walked over to four fierce looking motorcycles. Ant turned to me and said, "You can ride bitch with me", and I agreed.

Like a gang we rode through the dark city streets shirtless. The roar of the engine between our legs kept my cock at full attention. We arrived at the factory and all went in. Instantly it was a man-tangle of groping, licking and spitting. Rough and bordering on out of control. I was soon to realize that this was my initiation into the Dog Pound.

Tim, one of the skins, stood up, his cock bouncing in my face, announced, "I gotta take a piss, anyone want a beer?"

"Sure I'll take a...", but before I could finish he jammed his cock in my mouth and let r rip. His piss stream hit the back of my throat with such force it shot hard down my throat and out my nose. The guys loved it shouting, "Fuck Yeah!" "Drown him", and "Chug it" as I eagerly swallowed his warm fluid.

When he finished he said, "Sorry but he beers a little warm... and used." We all laughed and then Ant kissed me hard and licked up the stray piss that remained on my chin scruff. I then sat on his cock again, but this time face to face. Soon I felt another cock pushing to get in. With a couple more thrusts my ass was stretched to accommodate the second cock. With precum starting to ooze from my own dick the two guys began to dominate my hole. My groans were stifled when the other five guys started taking turns fucking the hell out of my face. Tip to root, the cocks rode my holes hard. Before one cock left my mouth another was being shoved in. The act of taking on four guys at once was sending me into uncharted territories of euphoria.

With out warning my guts were flooded with the used beer from the two cocks in my ass. My head spinning with pleasure I let out a guttural moan with my precum soaked mouth, beer piss leaking out of my used hole. The guys then circled around me and started jerking their meat as I knelt at their feet. Then one by one they started shooting stream after stream, anointing and baptizing my head, face and mouth with their hot semen. Four of the guys, including Ant, shot several streams right into my mouth filling it to capacity. I savored their juices and slowly let them slide down my throat, not wanting their salty taste to leave my mouth.

By the time they were done gobs of spooge was running down my face and head dripping onto my shoulders and torso. That night we all slept in a pile of manflesh on a couple of mattresses on the floor. In the morning, I was woken by a cock being shoved down my throat. "Ding! Ding! Round 2!" someone said. Before I could fully wake up I had four cocks pounding both my holes again. The two cocks in my mouth shot in unison and continued thrusting, jamming their cum down my throat.

Soon my wrists and ankles were cuffed and attached to chains. They hoisted me up to cock level and someone started fingering my hole. My head was pulled back and two more cocks fought for their place in my mouth. 2...3...4 greasy fingers slid in me stretching my hole to new dimensions, as the two new cocks in my mouth started to unload. "Relax that hole, dog!" I was told, then in went the thumb, up to the last knuckles, then the entire hand. I was lost between pleasure and pain. Two more cocks entered my cum soaked mouth as the hand in my ass slowly reached further into my guts. I gagged as the 5th and 6th loads were shot down my throat, making their cocks twitch and cum even more. Spooge started to run out of the corners of my mouth and ooze out of my nose like snot. Ant then removed his paw from my abused hole and replaced it with his cock. With a few deep thrusts he unloaded into my ass trigging my own violent eruption. "Good Dog" Ant said smiling at me as he tweeked my nipple. That's when I new I'd never return to my life before the Dog Pound.

No comments: