Monday, January 8, 2007

FARM RUBBER

I was hungry, filthy dirty and out of luck as well as money....I needed a job..any job. As I walked the country lanes...it was hard to be aware of the beauty that had always appealed to me while my stomach growled and my head itched...until I came around a curve and discovered the well kept lane leading up to a small farm house and barn. The appeal was immediate It seemed strange that it was so quiet..and actually I was surprised to even find it. This was a pretty isolated area where I had just been hoping to find an abandoned place to spend the night.

Walking up to the well kept farmhouse I reached to knock on the door...when I heard sounds of activity coming from the barn. I quickly walked the short distance and standing as straight as I could loudly rapped on the barn door...

"Excuse me...is someone in here?"

"What do you want? I�m busy." a rich male voice echoed back from the gloomy interior.

"Sir, I am looking for work. I am an experienced farm hand Sir." I said.

"If you are so experienced boy...why the hell are you all the way out here? Why I haven�t had a visitor in more than a month." the older male voice came back at me.

"Well Sir...I got into a bit of trouble, with the other lads in town Sir." I said without really telling how I got into trouble. That subject I wanted to avoid as much as possible.

"Boy...you aren�t a thief are ya? I would just as soon cut ya throat than hire on a thief."

"No SIR....it wasn�t anything like that Sir...ya might just say we were playing a bit on the rough side Sir, and we ah.......got carried away."

There was dead silence in the barn, then suddenly an older, but very virile man came out to appraise me. He struck me instantly as the man I had been looking for all my life. He was tall and muscular..but not overly so...exactly as a hard working farmer should look. His skin was a deep bronze, and his hair short and graying. His deep blue eyes bore into me searching me out. There wasn�t much resistance on my part as I was staring back quite blatantly for this man was covered in rubber! Black rubber bib overalls, a black rubber coat that hung open, long rubber gloves and high rubber boots. He was covered in shit as he had been mucking out the pens......

"Well boy...I must say you are a sad sight to behold...how long you been on the road?"

"Well Sir, two weeks, and I am as hungry as I am dirty Sir."

"Come in here boy...and lets see what we can do about that."

He led me into the barn which I found to be the most immaculate barn I had ever been in...this man knew his business and wasted no time.

"Get over here boy so I can get a better look at you!"

"Yes Sir", I answered automatically....

"Here boy...grab that hose and clean this muck off of me. There is a brush over there, use that too."

I grabbed the large soft brush and the hose and began working all of the manure off of this god of a man...carefully removing every bit and washing it down the trough that ran through the middle of the barn. Just touching this man had me hard instantly. The fact that I detected a few moans of pleasure as I scrubbed the muck from his crotch did not escape my attention either.

"That's good enough boy..now give me the hose."

He took the hose and turned it on me, throwing a bar of soap from a shelf my way.

"Take those filthy clothes off boy..and get yourself clean." he ordered.

"Off sir??? Here? Now? " I said, not quit believing what I heard.

"Yes, NOW boy...if you want to stay here..I will not tolerate a slob. That hair of yours has to go to boy...it is a tangled mess. Come here let me take care of that for you."

I was held hostage by the power in his voice and the command he already held over me. "Yes Sir."

I stripped my cloths off and tossed them to the side... my hard on now very evident.

"Hmmmmm in trouble with the boys was it?" He asked as he stared at my apparent erection..... "You aren�t being too specific there boy...."

"No Sir, I am not and would like to keep it that way for now Sir!" I boldly shot back.

"Well, Well, boy you do have some spirit in ya, That I like!" "Now come here and let me get rid of that mop."

"Yes, Sir," I said as I came over to his side. The smell of his rubber, mixed with farm smells and sweat was intoxicating! He grabbed the sheep shears and held me in one arm, just like he would a lamb, and took off all the hair on my head, leaving a nice short stubble. My dick was responding and he was noticing. The next thing I knew his arm tightened around me and the clippers were finding their way down to my crotch. Before I could even react, a few quick swipes and my crotch hair was gone.

"Much better boy, you don�t need hair down there to attract critters either...I believe in a clean body." he said with a wicked smile.

"Now, get yourself cleaned up boy." He said as he turned the hose on me.

After scrubbing and rinsing, I finally felt clean and seemed to met the mans approval. He tossed me a pair of rubber overhauls that were hanging on a hook, as well as a pair of boots to put on. The overhauls were a bit small, and the boots a bit big, but they at least covered me, and at the same time revealed the outline of my hard dick, now covered in rubber.

He smiled and stared me straight in the face. "What is your name boy?"

"They called me Black Jack...Sir."

"I ain�t even gonna ask why boy.....I imagine that will come out later....you can call me John....when you aren�t calling me Sir that is..... I think you may work out here Black Jack....yup...work out real well. Come with me boy and I�ll fix you something to eat."

I followed John, Master John, already in my head, into his house where he sat me down and began to feed me my first real mean in weeks.

Continue to chapters 2, 3, 4 and 5.

No comments: